1. You must post these rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
4. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
5. No tag backs.
6. No crap in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this." You have to tag 10 people. (Nu. I don't like tagging people--namely because when it comes to the tagging I blank out on names, so my friends can only do it if they want to.)
1) Who's better, Mario or Sonic?
Considering I was never a Sonic fan, I'll say Mario.
The guy goes through numerous strange worlds, jumps into paintings, solves pollution, fights giant dragons and squids and demonic jesters bent on universal-erasure...and he's a mother-effin' plumber!
2) Burger Kind or Mcdonalds?
Buuuurger Kiiiing. They have better bacon-cheeseburgers.
3) Ninjas or Pirates?
I think I prefer pirates.
4) Tacos or Burritos?
5) U MAD THAT I'M DOING THOSE 'OR' QUESTIONS?
6) Ever heard of a musical called Avenue Q? 83
Sure have. Never got to see it, but my dad did! He loves it. (He wanted to see The Book or Mormon, but didn't have the money. So he watched it online.)
7) Favorite Horror game?
Hmmm...actually, I don't think I've really played a horror game--I tend to read horror manga.
Although I am hoping to play Corpse Party sometime. And now that it's translated, Higanbana no Saku Yoru ni. I used to want to play Saya no uta but I dunno if I could get through it without puking my guts out. :I
8) What's the worst game on the face of the earth?
9) Ever heard of a game called Ib?
Yeah, but I've never played it.
10) We're done! You happy?
No taggage, but here are my questions:
1. You get to create your own ice-cream and have it named after you! What's your ice-cream like? (ex: strawberry with caramel ribbon, etc.)
2. Would you rather be a super-hero or a magical girl? (I do think there is a difference, a tad)
3. We've all made a Mary-Sue, haven't we? What was your worst?
4. Favorite time of day in your favorite season?
5. What's your favorite Disney movie, and if there was a stage-version, which do you prefer, the play or the film?
6. When making an OC, what do you do first? Appearance or backstory?
7. What book/comic/game/whatever would you LOVE to be made into a movie?
8. Favorite radio program/show?
9. Be honest. Have you or do you wish to play an H-game?
10. A million bucks, you and your closest friends. What will you all do?